1. Home >
  2. Crushing Plant >
  3. mining process of aluminium diagram in brazil

mining process of aluminium diagram in brazil

The company has produced aluminium since 1985 and has an annual production capacity of about 460000 metric tonnes Hydro owns 51 percent of this business and the remaining 49 percent is owned by the Nippon Amazon Aluminium Company Hydro has aluminium operations in Barcarena in the state of Pará in Brazil...As a leading global manufacturer of crushing equipment, milling equipment,dressing equipment,drying equipment and briquette equipment etc. we offer advanced, rational solutions for any size-reduction requirements, including quarry, aggregate, grinding production and complete plant plan.

Get Price

Relate Product

Online Service

Are You Looking for A Consultant?

toTop
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?
Chat Online